Quickly relieve menstrual pain When a woman suffers from menstrual cramps and pain, she is looking for quick and effective ways to get rid of these annoying pains, so we will tell you ways to relieve period pain quickly in the following:
Home remedies to relieve period pain quickly
Here are the most prominent ways to relieve menstrual pain quickly at home:
- Abdominal massage with sesame oil
Sesame oil contains linoleic acid, which is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help relieve abdominal pain and inflammation.
For best results, use circular motions with sesame oil on the lower belly for at least 10 minutes.
Some other oils can be used to relieve pain, such as:
- Lavender essential oil.
- Sage essential oil.
- Marjoram essential oil.
All oils may do the job and help relieve period pain quickly, but you must buy them from a trusted place to be 100% natural and not affect the skin.
- Drink fenugreek soaked
Fenugreek has a long list of health advantages, including the ability to ease the discomfort of menstruation.
To use fenugreek to relieve menstrual pain quickly, it is recommended to soak fenugreek seeds in boiling water for 12 hours, then filter and drink the resulting infusion.
- Drink ginger and black pepper tea
- Ginger plays an effective role in lowering the levels of prostaglandins that increase menstrual pain, and it can treat irregular menstruation.
- For more benefit, it is recommended to add black pepper to ginger and take this drink during the menstrual flow period
- Eat cumin seeds
Cumin seeds can be eaten to relieve period pain quickly, and it also reduces digestive disorders that may affect women during menstruation.
The benefits of cumin seeds can be obtained by eating a teaspoon of it with a glass of water, or boiling it and drinking the resulting drink.
- Apply warm compresses to the abdomen
Warm compresses are an effective way to relieve abdominal pain and cramps in general, especially during the menstrual cycle.
A heating pad designed for this purpose can be used, a warm water bottle or a towel soaked in hot water at a temperature that can be tolerated on the abdomen, and a woman can take a warm bath to reduce pain.
- Playing sports
- It is difficult for many women to exercise before or during their period, but exercise may help relieve pain because it increases the release of endorphins in the body.
- It is recommended to choose moderate sports activities, such as: walking and avoiding exercises that require strenuous effort.
- Also, the practice of yoga is an effective way to relieve menstrual pain quickly, as it helps to relax and reduce stress.
- Drink different herbal tea
Drinking some herbal beverages may help relieve menstrual cramps.
It is recommended to take chamomile tea and mint drink to relieve menstrual pain quickly; Because it helps calm the body, fennel seed drink can also be taken to relieve pain.
Medical ways to relieve menstrual pain quickly
Many women do not like home methods, and are looking for medical solutions; So, here are a group of ways to relieve menstrual pain quickly, as follows:
- Analgesic tablets, the most important of which are:
- Analgesic injections act faster than pharmaceutical tablets